|Package Dimensions||66 x 44 x 20 cm; 11.8 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||11.8 kg|
|Returns||Return for refund within 30 days, buyer pays return shipping.|
1. Global Version, No IP Blcoking Problem. You Can Do Software Downloads and Updates in UK and EU Countries without Problem.
2. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
3. One Year Free Update Online, After one year, MS906BT Software Subscription Cost about 369USD per year. you can to buy it to continue to update over free update
4. Extendable Design: Paired with Autel MaxiScope MP408, Autel MaxiVideo MV108 to Detect Unseen Details; With MaxiTPMS TS601 for Comprehensive TPMS Problems.
5. Support Wifi and Bluetooth. BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the Display Tablet and the VCI device. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience. The USB cable connection is a simple and quick way to establish communication between the Display Tablet and the MaxiVCIV100.
1. Language Supoprted: English Only, Can Not Change to Other Language. If you want multi-language version, you can buy Autel Maxicom MK906BT
2. Wifi is Only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
3. Other Parts of MS906BT on Sale: Main Test Cable for MS906BT, and Autel MaxiSYS-VCI100 (MS906BT Bluetooth)
4. TPMS Service Couldn't Support TPMS Relearn/ Programming, If You Need It, Please Check Autel MaxiCom MP808TS or Autel TS601
5. The Key Fob Programming is Designed for Asian Vehicles That Have Low-Grade Anti-Theft Systems and NOT Intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW which Have Advanced IMMO Systems. If you need IMMO function, please check Autel IM508 Professional Key Programming Tool.
OE-Level Diagnosis on all All Availble modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is a diagnostic automotive scanner that can access ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level wireless diagnosis on all available car systems ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc.
21 Most Useful Service / Special Functions
1. All System OE-Level Diagnosis
Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT, as a professional scan tool and upgraded version of Autel MS906, it can access wirelessly via Bluetooth connection ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capability for codes, it can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems and be able to show live PID data of multiple sensors in graph & text.
Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the bluetooth diagnostic scanner to communicate with the DLC via Bluetooth and lined USB connection. With an ultra long working range of about 164 feet (about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable might not be long enough or the limited space and hot air in your car.
Bi-Directional Control & Active Test
Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test.
Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly
AUTO VIN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
2. Advanced ECU Coding Capability
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function, which is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
3. Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
2. TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
3. SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional test to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System,such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information,etc.
6. EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system,assist with brake fluid control,open and close brake pads,and set brakes after disc or pad replacement,etc.
7. BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
5. Special Tests
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert.
6. Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
7. Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
* MS906BT connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
* MS906BT works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Comparison for Autel Maxisys MS906 and MS906BT
MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has several advantages than MS906:
1. MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
2. MS906BT' s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
3. MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
4. Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles. MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
5. MS906BT has complete OEM-Specifc scanner Coverage!
Autel DS808 vs Autel MS906BT vs Autel MS908P
The main difference between the MS906BT and the DS808
MS906BT communicates with the car via Bluetooth communication (DS808 is hardline)
MS906BT comes with a full kit of OBDI cables for the older models
MS906BT gets software updates (specifically coding updates) earlier then DS808.
The software of the DS808 and MS906BT is very similar. So the DS808 is a great value for money option, but if you want all the bells and whistles, the Autel MS906BT is the way to go.
The main difference between the MS906BT and the MS908P
1. The Autel MS908P can perform flashing/reprogramming – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
2. Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
3. Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
4. Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
Below is an Autel comparison chart among Autel Maxisys MS906BT, Autel Diagnostic DS808K and Autel Maxisys MS908P. This will help you make an informed decision
|Autel Diagnostic DS808K||Autel Maxisys MS906BT||Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P|
|Extensive coverage. Automatic update. Data management system. Interactive data logging||Extensive vehicle coverage. Inbuilt battery.
Compatible with over 80 car models.
32 GB Memory
|ECU programming for BMW & Benz. Extensive coverage. Sensitive touch screen. Technical support.|
|A lengthy charging duration.||A lengthy charging duration.||It is a high end product and is not affordable to everyone who would want to use.|
|A high-end OBD2 diagnostic tool to resolve and reset the common vehicle trouble codes like a "Pro".||The scanner runs on an open-source Android operating system (OS). It also features a powerful Exynos 6-core processor with amazing multitasking abilities. That is why it is very fast to boot up and run scans/tests.||Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P is the best quality scanner for mechanic shops.|
|All Systems DTC Scan||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Auto VIN Technology||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
MaxiFix Cloud-Based Info System
|Pre-scan Report & Post-scan Report||North America Only||--||North America Only||North America Only||√||North America Only||North America Only|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic
|MaxiVCI V100||MaxiVCI V100||--|
|Battery Life||15400 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||11000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||10000 mAh 3.7 V||5000 mAh 3.7 V|
MS906BT auto scan tool can perform various most useful service / special functions like Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, reset parking brake pads after brake system replacement, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, and special functions like ABS Auto Bleed, Injector Coding, Key Fob Coding(All keys lost, add new keys) and etc. NOTE: Service / Special functions are NOT universal for all vehicles.
Q: what years vehicles does this all work on ?
A:Work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN).
Q: Will ms906bt program bmw key and key fob?
A: No, it can't. MS906BT is not supported due to the high level of security of your vehicle. Autel IM608 can do that,you can buy it.
Q: Did this campatible with 1992 oldsmobile bravada 6cyclned awd?
A: Sorry, it can't work on such old vehicles.
Q: Will it do BCM
Q: Does it work with ford diesels 73, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 L engine
A: Yes it would
Q: Does this scanner read srs on a 1997 mercedes benz s320
A: Yes, this scan tool does read srs on 1997 Mercedes.
Q: What is the difference between the ms908 and ms906bt
A:The difference between MS908 and MS906BT is their hardware,MS908 is run faster then MS906BT,but MS906BT is with a VCI so you can use it to check your car anywhere Within range.And you also can view this link,the vehicle coverage of MS908 and MS906BT
Q: Does it come with a free software update to current model years of all makes?
A: Hi,it comes with 1 year free update.
Q: Does it come with a wireless obd2 adapters
A: Yes it has a bluetooth OBDII dongle, and asst OBDI adapters the bluetooth dongle plugs in to.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT vs MaxiSys MS906
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g / n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1 + EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input / Output||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo / standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||10, 000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC / DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55° C (14 to 131° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70° C (-4 to 158° F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0” ) x 176.0 mm (6.9” ) x 36.0 mm (1.4” )|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|