|Item Weight||2 kg|
|Returns||Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Read details »|
1. Added DELPHI platform and BOOT engine: CRD3.10, CRD3.E1, CRD3.F1, CRD3E.1, CRD3P.B0, CRD3P.C0, CRD3P.D1, CRD3P.G0, and CRD3xx
2. Added BOSCH BOOT engines: ME7.5.20, M7.9.5, ME7.9.51, and ME7.9.52
3. Add PFLASH check function for MG1C, MD1C SPC5777 and TC298TP engines of BOSCH
4. Added password reading function in the platform mode of GM engine E39
5. Optimize the PFLASH verification algorithm of BOECH's TC17 series engines
6. Added BOSCH platform engine: EDC17CV53
7.Fix some bugs and optimize software performanceFunctions of Each Adapter:
How to Change CG FC200 Language and Activate Language License?
CG FC200 currently supports multi-language incl. Simplified Chinese, English, French (Transitional Chinese, Spanish, Polish and Turkish require language authorization).
Here obd2gate.com shares the guide to change language and activate language license for using.
Steps to change FC200 language:
Run FC200 software
Click ‘Setting’ at the top right corner of the software interface
In the language field, click the drop-down arrow to select the corresponding language
Then click ‘Apply’
Tips to activate CG FC200 language license:
If you need Transitional Chinese, Spanish, Polish or Turkish, you should buy language license and activate it to use. Otherwise, FC200 software will prompt ‘The device is not licensed for this language, please contact the developer.’
CGDI Language License also applies to CG 9S12 Pro, CGDI Prog BMW, CGDI Prog MB and AT200.
All CG devices are multi-language enabled. But for some languages require activating the language license to use.
CG Pro: Chinese English (French, Spanish and Turkish require language authorization)
CGDI BMW: Chinese, English, Spanish, French (Polish, Turkish, and Italian require language authorization)
CGDI MB: Chinese, English, Spanish, French, German (Russian, Polish and Turkish require language authorization)
AT200: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Spanish (Polish requires language authorization)
How to get CGDI language license?
Contact our customer service to get the language license, no need shipping, just provide S/N to us after payme