GM Tech2 Scanner Highlights
1. Carton packing
, cheapest Tech2. All included, with candi interface, tis2000, Full package
2. This GM Tech2 includes Tech 2 32MB Card, GM TIS2000, or SAAB TIS2000
, no need to buy extra parts.
3. GM TIS2000:
with crack software do till the 2007 year for GM programming cars. install on windows xp
4. SAAB TIS2000:
with usb key support for SAAB car programming before 2008.
5. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when newer version is released, just buy a new card to update
6. Support Reprogram ABS, ECU, BCM, ECM, ICP, Air Bag, and program keys
7. Support all GM diagnosis systems from 1991-2014, After 2014, use gm mdi2 to test till 2021 cars. Supports SAAB Cars from 1998-2013. Isuzu cars from 2006-2010.
8. Support 12V Cars and 12V pick up trucks, No 24V heavy duty Trucks.
GM Tech2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
Tech2 Scanner Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles.
The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
Cars model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
for GM-English 33.004 1991-2014 (Newest software)
for GM-Japanese 32.006 1991-2014
for SAAB-English 148.000 1998-2013
For OPEL Vauxhall, choose OPEL/Vauxhall Card
for OPEL-English 1997-2014 180.000 (Newest software)
for SUZUKI-English 01.210.020
CAN-BUS: 2006-2010 (CAN-BUS support car models from 2006 to 2010) V11.640
K-line: 1998-2011 (K-line support car models from 1998 to 2011) V107.021
(Please select one: CAN-BUS or K-line)
Tech2 Scanner Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
Tech 2 Scan Tool Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1991 thru 2013.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)