Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Code Reader with Full Systems Diagnoses AutoVIN TPMS IMMO Service for Family DIYers
The Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a wireless diagnostic interface that connects to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and pairs with Android or iOS devices for seamless vehicle data transmission. Transform your Android or iOS device into a powerful diagnostic tool with the MaxiAP AP200. This package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and the MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect tool for family DIYers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions for all vehicle systems. It is compatible with European, Asian, and North American makes.
1. Simplified Version of MK808
2. Expand Coverage with Additional In-App Purchases
3. One Year Free Vehicle Support + More Maker
4. Auto VIN Technology for Automatic Vehicle Identification
(Enhanced AutoVIN Retrieval)
5. Generate Repair Reports of Tested Vehicles and Support PDF Format for Easy Sharing and Printing
6. Multi-Languages Supported:
English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
1. Does Not Support Injector Coding, Key Programming, or Mileage Correction.
Mainly for Fault Code Reading and Erasing.
2. Free Vehicle Software Updates Online for Lifetime; Other Purchased Vehicle Software Valid for One Year. Additional purchase required after one year.
Equipped with its own app "Maxi AP200", the Autel AP200 is an innovative Bluetooth OBD2 scanner that offers complete OBD2 functions along with various reset services such as Oil Reset, EPB Reset, BMS Reset, TPMS Reset, SAS Reset, IMMO Service, and DPF Regeneration. It is a compact and cost-effective option for troubleshooting vehicle issues.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Highlights:
1. BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
: This portable OBD2 scanner features Bluetooth connectivity. Download the free "MaxiAP200" app on your iOS or Android device to perform car diagnostics without worrying about compatibility.
2. VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS
: The AP200 offers not only OBD2 functions but also a wide range of reset services, including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, BMS Reset, TPMS Reset, SAS Reset, IMMO Service, and DPF Regeneration.
3. HIGH COST PERFORMANCE:
AP200 provides one free vehicle-specific software for diagnosing one car, and you can purchase a 12-month usage permission for another car model for only $15.99 (Android) / $21.99 (iOS).
4. SPECIAL AUTOVIN FEATURE
: The Auto VIN function quickly identifies the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, and more. The car info report can be saved as a PDF file for convenient printing and sharing.
5. HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY
: In addition to detailed diagnostic results, this car scanner can record diagnostic information, serving as a valuable data reference during car diagnosis.
6. Unrivalled Economical Scanner:
Despite its powerful features, the AP200 comes at a lower price than the MK808, making it an ideal diagnostic device for family DIYers who value quality and effectiveness.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Functions:
1. SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
- With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose OBD2 scanner can be used to read all available systems' ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems, etc.
- Read DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
- Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
- Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
- The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
- Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
- TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
- IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
3. COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
- Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
- Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
- View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
- View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
- Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components / systems
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
- Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
4. 10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option "EOBD" for OBD II / EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
- DTC& FFD
- I / M Readiness
- Live Data
- On-Board Monitor
- Component Test
- Vehicle Information
- Vehicle Status
5. Autel MaxiAP AP200 Other Functions:
- AutoVIN technology for automatic vehicle identification.
- Generate repair reports in PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
- Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to Use Autel MaxiAP AP200 (Operating Procedures):
1. Download and install the MaxiAP200 app from Google Play or App Store
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3. Get one free car software via the Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC);
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition without starting the engine.
6. Pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device by tapping Me/Setting on your device.
7. Start diagnosing your car.
How to Update Autel MaxiAP AP200?
1. Installed vehicle-specific software is displayed on the Home Screen. Tap the update button when a new version is available.
2. Go to Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Print Function:
For iOS devices, use the Print function on the device to print saved reports.
For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print saved reports.
Note: The device needs to be connected to a printer for printing.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 vs. Autel MK808 Comparison Table:
|All Module Diagnostic for All makers
AP200 for One Vehicle Software
||Read Mil Status
||Read Mil Status
||View All Live Data
||View All Live Data
||Most Makes & Models
||Most Makes & Models
|Read/ Erase DTCs
||Oil Reset/ DPF Service
||EPB/ ABS Bleed
||Generate Repair Reports
||Generate Repair Reports
||SAS/ WIN/ DR/ Roof/ Seats
||Language Change / Tire & Battery replacement/ Key Coding
||Odmeter change/ Change Tire
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Specifications:
Commnications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 9VDC to 26 VDC
Supply Current: 100mA@12 V
Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
Operating Temp: 0℃ to 50℃
Storage Temp: -20℃ to 70℃
Dimensions(L*W*H): 59.2mm(2.33" )*48.5mm(1.91" )*24.6mm(0.97" )
Weight: 35g (0.07lb.)
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiAP AP200
We are here for you:Email: Sales@OBD2gate.comWhatsapp: +86-18123844672Skype: Sales@OBD2gate.com