Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is a versatile OBDII scanner offering oil service reset, battery registration, parking brake pad relearn, SAS, SRS, and ABS functions. It covers multiple systems, supports various vehicle makes and models, and comes with a powerful display for enhanced diagnostics.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System OBDII Scanner for BMS/ Oil Reset/ SRS/ EPB/ DPF/ SAS/ ABS
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is offers oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. All that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. MD808 PRO is Upgrade Version of MD808 and MD802
3. Support Steering Angel Learning , DPF Functions , and Battery Registration and Reset
4. Vehicle Coverage:
Global OBDII coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models mostly before 2015. A few in 2016-2017
5. Provide Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS Functions for Most Modern Vehicles
on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
6. Powerful Hardware:
Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
7. Support Multi-Languages:
English, Frence, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Russian, Dutch. (when you get it, please tell us your product s/n number we will help you change language.)
1. All functions are not universal, please send VIN number and the function you need to check compatibility.
The MD808 Pro does not offer any bi-directional controls, for this capability consider the Autel MK908P
Autel MD808 Pro Features
1. Read/Clear Codes and Live Data for ALL systems, all avalable modules within Powertrain, Body, Chassis, information and communication systems.
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and Support BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF service functions
3. Support oil service reset.
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality.
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support.
MD808 Pro Supported Systems
1. POWERTRAIN SYSTEM - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
2. BODY SYSTEM - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
3. CHASSIS SYSTEM - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
4. INFO & COMMUNICATION - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
5. Auto VIN Detection
6. Auto Scan all major systems
7. Live Data to test individual systems
8. Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
9. Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
10. Graph, record and playback freeze frame data
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Saab, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Renault, Peugeot, Dacia, Fiat, ord, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, aybach, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Smart, Vauxhall, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, issan Group, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki,Toyota, Chrysler, Ford, G-M
1. Service Functions
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro provide Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
2. OBDII Diagnostic Functions
- Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes,erase codes, record live data,read ECU information,perform active test,and perform special function.
OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles.
When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool, you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved.
The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
What The Advantages of MD808 PRO Compare Autel MD802
- System Status: Select this function to display the system status of the test vehicle, refer to the following description for the system status of the test vehicle.
- Read Codes: Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER).
- This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
- Erase Codes: Erase Codes is performed with key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault the caused the specific DTC is fixed.
- Live Data: In this function, you can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
- Freeze Frame: Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected. For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to beduplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- I/M Readiness: I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emission program.
- O2 Monitor Test: OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory.The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.The O2 Monitor Test function is not supported by vehicles which communicate using a controller area network (CAN).
- Component Test: The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information: The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode.
The Autel MD808 Pro has the features and functions of the older MD802 and the MaxiCheck Pro combined and offers more service functions than the either of the older units.
1. MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802, covers more cars and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro display:
1. LCD Display-
-indicates test results.TFT color display(800*480 dpi)
2. Function Button
--corresponds with "buttons" on screen for executing commands.
3. ESC Button
--cancels a selection (or an action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
4. Up Scroll Button
--moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data.When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
5. Left Scroll Button
--when look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
6. Right Scroll Button
--when look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC
definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
7. Down Scroll Button
--moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved,moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8. OK Button
--confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu.
9. Help Button
--provides help information for the function conducted on the screen.
--connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC) via OBD II cable.
11. Micro SD Card Slot
--holds the System Micro SD card.
Autel MD808 Pro Specifications
Autel MD808 Pro Package includes:
||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
||32MB, 166 MHz
||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
||-10° C to 60° C (14° F to 140° F)
||-20° C to 70° C (-4° F to 158° F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4” )
||313 g (0.69 lb.)
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Micro SD card
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable