Discover the Autel MaxiSys CV Scanner MS908CV, a powerful heavy-duty truck diagnostic tool with extensive vehicle coverage and advanced features. Ideal for professional repair shops and fleets.
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV Scanner - Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV heavy duty truck diagnostic scanner is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and offers a comprehensive diagnostic solution for a wide range of commercial vehicles and machines manufactured in North America, Europe, and Asia. With advanced features and extreme ease-of-use, the MaxiSys MS908CV diagnostic system is the perfect choice for independent repair shops, owner-operators, and fleets of all sizes, seeking a single scan tool for all their professional heavy-duty needs.
1. One Year Free Online Updates
2. Support for ECU Coding and J2534 Online ECU Programming
for Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles
3. Wide Vehicles Coverage:
Supports over 80 US, Asian, and EU commercial vehicles and industrial machine brands.
4. Cover Vehicles from 1990-2020:
Includes light-duty trucks such as Ford F150, Ram Trucks, and semi-trucks such as Freightliner, Kenworth, Volvo, etc.
5. Compact MaxiFlash Elite: Includes a compact-sized MaxiFlash Elite that performs J2534 and J2534-2 Pass-Thru Programming and provides Bluetooth VCI communication up to 230m between the vehicle and the MaxiSys CV Tablet
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
2. 9.7" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
4. Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
1. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2. Easy and intuitive navigation for simple and fast access to needed functions
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and EU commercial vehicle makes and machines
4. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
5. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
6. Configures display options, sets triggers, records, and playbacks results with one touch
7. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
8. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes
9. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training, and increased customer satisfaction
10. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
MaxiSys MS908CV is compatible with 99% Light Duty, Medium Duty, and Heavy Duty vehicles manufactured from 1996 to the present.
Expert (20): Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, International, Detroit, PACCAR, VOLVO, Freightliner, Wabco, ZF Meritor, MERCEDES BENZ, Boschauto, Power Stroke, AISIN, IVECO, Mack, Eaton, MTU, MWM...
Trucks (35): VOLVO, AGRALE, AUTOCAR, CAPACITY, Dodge, FIAT, FORD, FOTON, Freightliner, GMC, GREAT WALL, HINO, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, KIA, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI, MITSUBISHI FUSO, NISSAN, Sterling, International, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, WORKHORSE...
Buses (30): OBD, VOLVO, AGRALE, HINO, ISUZU, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI FUSO, VOLKSWAGEN, TOYOTA, Renault...
Trailer (3): Bendix, Haldex, Wabco
1). Coverage for Military Vehicles
Autel MS908CV can read all the modules separately for military vehicles:
2). American Version Car List:
- Cummins, Detroit Diesel, or Caterpillar, use Expert Mode and select by engine.
- Some vehicles may read under GM through manual module selection (example: a 2006 Humvee would read as a 2006 GMC pickup)
- Depending on the transmission, it may be included under option #2 or may need to be selected separately like an Allison that has a separate controller.
- Larger military vehicles should be readable by selecting Freightliner, International
Cummins_Expert, DETROIT_Expert, UD_Truck, VOLVO_Truck, HINO TRUCK, HINO_BUS, Volvo_BUS, Agrale_BUS, Maxxforce_Expert, Aisin_Expert, Allison_Expert, Bendix_Expert, Eaton_Expert, Mack_ENG, PACCAR_Expert, Wabco_Expert, Mwm_Expert, CATERPILLAR_Expert, Agrale_Truck, Autocar_Truck, Capacity_Truck , Freightliner_Truck, International_Truck, Kenworth_Truck, Mack_Truck, Peterbilt_Truck, Sterling_Truck, Westernstar_Truck, International_BUS, Freightliner_BUS, Thomas built_BUS, Vanhool_BUS, BuleBird_BUS
3). Supported Protocols
SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Manufacture-defined Protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL
Autel MaxiSys MS908CV Functions:
1. All Systems Diagnostics for Deep Inspection
Diagnose more than 80 light/ medium/ heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Retrieve ECU information, read & erase DTCs, view live data, and pinpoint faulty systems easily. Enhance performance, save energy, reduce emissions, etc.
2. ECU Coding & J2534 ECU Programming
With the increasing complexity of automotive electronic control systems, ECU programming & coding have become a must-learn skill for almost every pro mechanic. Autel MaxiSys MS908CV offers extensive compatibility
* ECU Coding:
The Autel MS908CV allows you to match modules with components, flash hidden functions, and customize OE-settings for heavy machinery. It covers various systems and models. Such as light-duty truck Ford F-Series, RAM Trucks Series, Scania (Including CCC, CTS, EACS, EHS, EQU, FSS and SRC), Mercedes-Benz, Iveco, etc.
* J2534 ECU Programming:
The newly updated J2534 ECU programming VCI in Autel MaxiSys MS908CV allows you to pass-thru the gateway, access online data, and flash emission-related ECUs, regardless of the communication protocol used by the ECU. It is fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards, ensuring fast and effective reprogramming.
3. Service Functions and Adaption Functions
The MaxiSys MS908CV is designed to support both passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles, offering a full set of functions for daily repair and maintenance.
1). For passenger vehicles:
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS system contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
- TPMS: reset the tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure fault indicator.
2). For commercial vehicles:
4. Mutual Communication with On-Board Systems
- DOC/DPF Replacement Reset
- Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset
- Injector CEOM Reset
- O2 Sensor Calibration
- Injection Quantity Adjustment
- DPF Regeneration
- DSI System De-Aeration
- MAF Sensor Calibration
- Parameter Setting
- Aftertreatment Maintenance
- Aftertreatment SCR Catalyst Cold Soak Override
- Boost Calibration
- Timing Calibration
MaxiSys MS908CV allows mutual communication with on-board systems through the Active Test function, helping users identify hidden problems.
- Cylinder Cut Out Test: Determine if the injectors are working properly.
- Cylinder Compression Test: Test the compression pressure of the cylinders to determine the operating capacity of the cylinders.
- On-board Electronic Components Test: Test the vehicle engine system and other components to see if they are working normally.
||Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
||2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
||9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution
Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection
WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
||12 V (9-24 V)
||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL
1x MaxiSYS MS908 CV Main Unit
1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device/ VCI
1x Benz -14 adapter
1x Iveco -30 adapter
1x Iveco -38 adapter-
1x Scania / DAF -16 adapter
1x MAN -37 adapter
1x MAN -12 adapter
1x Volvo -8 adapter
1x ISUZU -20 adapter
1x Commins -8 adapter
1x Deutsch -9 adapter
1x Cat -9 adapter
1x Uni -4 adapter
1x Deutshch - 6 adapter
1x Renault -12 adapter
1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1x Main Cable
1x USB Cable
1x Mini USB Cable
1x Clipper Cable
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs)
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x Packing List
1x Soft Cloth Screen Wipe
1x Carrying Case