Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work. The Update by Wi-Fi function helps the update experience more convenient. It can be your right choice to experience AUTEL TPMS lines.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF Advanced TPMS Service Tool with WI-FI Updates
Autel TS508WF features Quick and Advance modes of TPMS service and a TPMS status screen. It can read / activate / relearn all known sensors, has 4 methods of MX-Sensor programming, and performs placard value resets on supported vehicles. With built-in original factory level tire pressure learning method, Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF can diagnose the tire pressure system, including code reading and clearing, etc, and read real-time tire pressure data, including tire pressure, temperature, battery status, etc.
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. Support Wi-Fi Connection
3. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode
* TPMS Quick Mode: Basic TPMS Functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
* TPMS Advanced Mode: Complete TPMS Functions to perform sensor check, TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
1. No Sensors In This Package,
You Need to Buy Autel MX-Sensors
2. Can Only Support Autel MX-Sensors.
Other brands' sensors can not be supported
3. Can Not Support Key Programming.
If you need for key programming, Please check Autel MaxiIM Series Tools
Quick Mode & Advanced Mode Options
Read / Activate / Relearn All Known Sensors
Detect & Display TPMS System Faults
Display Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures; Perform OBDII Relearns
Placard Value Reset on Supported Vehicles
Update software directly from tool-enabled Wi-Fi
4 Programming Options: MX-Sensors Only
TPMS System Status Screen
Display Sensor ID, Battery Life (on supported sensors) and Psi
2.3" Color Display 320x240
3200mAh Lithium-polymer Battery
The TS508WF provides two methods for updating: Update by Wi-Fi and Update by USB. The two methods bring customers faster and more convenient updating experience, disencumbering the worries that update must be done with computer. From now on, you only need to be in a Wi-Fi environment.
1. TWO TPMS SERVICE MODES
The TS508WF is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
* TPMS Quick Mode:
basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
* TPMS Advanced Mode:
complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
2. MaxiTPMS TS508WF 4 Modes to Program Autel MX-Sensors
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF Wifi TPMS Programming Tool can program all Autel MX-sensors, both 315MHz and 433MHz to replace the broken sensors. TS508WF comes with 4 modes to program Autel MX-sensors:
1) Copy By Activation:Requires activate the original sensors first.
2) Copy By Manual Input:You can manually input the original ID.
3) Auto Create 1-16:The sensors makes it possible to program up to 16 sensors simultaneously.
4) Copy By OBD:You should connect OBD cable to retrieve the sensor ID from the ECU.
Note: Autel TS508WF can program Autel MX-sensors only, does NOT program OEM sensors.
3. Three Ways TPMS Sensor Relearn
Autel TS508WF TPMS Relearn Tool can relearn all known sensors (both OEM and aftermarket) on TPMS enabled vehicles (American, European and Asian) to the vehicle' s ECU. It can perform 3 ways of TPMS sensors relearning:
* Stationary Relearn: Requires the vehicle be placed in the “ Learn Mode” .
* Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, can be completed by driving.
* OBD Relearn: Directly writes TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector.
4. Activate / Reset All Known TPMS Sensors & Read / Clear TPMS DTCs
TPMS Status Screen is Also Excellent, main Feature also Reflects 4 points:
* Read ECU sensor ID;
* Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
* Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
* View DTCs detail description.
Activate/ Reset All Known TPMS Sensors
Autel TS508WF has TPMS diagnose function. It is used to find out TPMS related problems. You can check sensor-related problems, deflation in the tires and the rotation of wheels.
Read / Clear TPMS DTCs
TS508WF can read or clear TPMS DTCs, on-screen DTC description to perform DTC Lookup. It can help you find out problems with TPMS system faster.
1set x Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF