|Return for refund within 30 days, buyer pays return shipping.
ECUHELP KT200 Full Version Offline WorkStation Features
ECUHELP KT200 offline workstation. No need to connect to the internet. Just plug the USB dongle (as shown), and the KT200 reads and writes the ECU /TCU via OBD/Bench/Boot/BDM/Jtag as perfectly as KT200 online version.
KT200 offline workstation is friendly for the outdoor ECU tunning where the internet is not accessible or the signal is too weak to connect. KT200 offline workstation makes ECU tunning easier.
Please be informed:
Please connect to the KT200 online server once every 15 days for newer updates.
How to install KT200 Offline WorkStation?
1. Run setup to install KT200 software.
2. The software want to work offline, you have to build a local server, and please make sure the C drive has more than 15GB of space available. Open the KT200_ftp folder, run offline installation.
3. Run KT200 to work.
1. Plug in the device (Figure 1), run the setup, and install the KT200 Software (Figure 2)
2. After installing the KT200 Software, make sure the C drive has a capacity of 15G or more.
3. Make sure you have enough space to run the installation of KT200_ftp.
4. After completing the installation, insert the dongle and run the KT200.exe program to complete the first update activation.
Offline workstation dongle
Click to activate
5. Complete the activation and open the Software.
KT200 offline workstation works with KT200 Full Version only, for Auto version please upgrade to full version first.