|Package Dimensions||42 x 35.5 x 12.5 cm; 3.57 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.57 kg|
|Returns||Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Read details »|
LAUNCH X431 CRP909E Full system OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner 15 Reset Functions
Key Reasons for Choosing LAUNCH CRP909E
1. Full Systems Diagnoses for Comprehensive Monitoring;
2. 15 Reset Functions for Immediate Maintenance;
3. Full OBD2 Functions for Success Smog Check;
4. One-Click Update: 1 Year Free Update;
5. Multilingual: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian
6. More than 57 Compatible Vehicle Brands
7. AutoDetech VIN One-Click I/M checking, One-Click Battery Health test, and Remote Technical support
LAUNCH X431 CRP909E Support Diagnose Car Full System
This option allows you to detect whether the system parameters are normal or not. It mainly including Drive System, Chassis System, Body System, Electrical system. Read and erase codes for all available systems, turn off MIL light (Indicator light), display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
1. PCM (Drive System): Engine, Transmission, Transfer case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Fuel Pump, Gear, and more...
2. Chassis System: Accumulator Management Electronics, Steering, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS and more...
3. BCM (Body System): SRS Airbag, Camera, Audio Radio, Gateway, Cluster Dashboard, Rain Sensors, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Touch box, Light, Battery Charging System, Head up Display, Wipe Control System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition. Electric Windows, Telephone, and more...
4. Electrical System Including Centralized control system for engine and power transmission, Chassis integrated control and safety system, Intelligent body electronic system, Communication and information / entertainment system.
LAUNCH CRP909E supports One-Click WiFi Update and 1 year warrnty !
LAUNCH CRP909E is with Android 7.1 systems + 7inch HD Screen + 6000mAh battery .
7.0 inch IPS capacitive touch screen, a bigger, brighter Screen,let you "deep dive" into Tons of live data PIDs.
Longer Battery Life: Equipped with 6000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, longer running and standby time.
LAUNCH CRP909E Supports 4-in-1 graphic data flow :
4 kinds of Data Dream shows in 1 Graphic , it is better to compare them .
LAUNCH CRP909E Support Below 15 Kinds Maintenance Functions:
In addition to amazing & powerful diagnostic function, CRP909E also features various service functions. The most commonly performed service functions contain：
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service
Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset
Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming
The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
9. Sunroof Reset
The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit have communication problem or changed.
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on off.
11. Gearbox (Transmission )Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12. AFS Headlamp Reset
'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel.
13. Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
14. Throttle Adaptation
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
15. Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
Full 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD/JOBD Car Diagnostics Functions:
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Reading Codes:Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset:Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream:Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status:Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream:Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data:Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test:Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test:Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information:Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test:Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Advance Function of LAUNCH CRP909E
1. Professional Fast Identifies VIN Number:
Once connect with car OBD2 port , CRP909E will AutoDetect car Vin number. Give you a quick access to start the vehicle system detection.
2. Perfect Performs Vehicle Battery Analysis
For 12V car, SUV, Van, Light Truck, Pickup.
Detect real-time data from 12V batteries and display BATTERY DATA with fluctuations ranging from 8V to 16V.
The discharge voltage of a normal battery is about 12V, the starting voltage is generally 12V, and the charging voltage is about 14V.
3. One-Key I/M Checking
It support one-key I/M checking for all available emission systems.Help your car pass the emission test simpler.
How To Fast Use CRP909E :
Step 1: Choose the area language first, Connect wifi, enter email
Step 2: Download the vehicle brands
Step 3: Connect CRP909E with car use OBD cable, then Diagnose
How to Printer Diagnostic Report of CRP909E :
Step 1: Share the Diagnostic Report via Email
Step 2: Download it from your email to your computer
Step 3: Print it via your computer
LAUNCH X431CRP909E Car Supported List:
Full System Diagnose Scan car list :
For Abarth, For Accura, For Alfa Remeo, For Audi, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Buick, For Cadillac, For Chevrolet, For Chrysler, For Citoren, For Dacia, For Daewoo, For Daihatsu, For Dodge, For Eurford, For Fiat, For Ford, For GM, For Gmsa, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Ifiniti, For Isuzu, For Jaguar, For Jeep, For Kia, For Lancia, For Landrover, For Lexus, For Lincoln, For Mahindra(Indian), For Maruti(Indian), For Maserati, For Mazda, For Mercedes, For Mini, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Nissangtr, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Renault Samsung, For Saab, For Seat, For Skoda, For Smart, For Sprinter, For Ssangyong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Tata(Indian), For Tlisuzu, For Toyota, For Vauxhall, For Volvo, For VW, For VAZ
15 Reset Function support Car list:
Packing List :
1 * CRP909E Android Tablet
1 * OBD-II Diagnostic Cable
1 * DC Power Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Plactis package