Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Read details »
Newest VNCI MF J2534 Diagnostic Tool for Ford & Mazda
VNCI (Vehicle Network Communication Interface) MF is a device that works between diagnostic software and vehicle. It is compatible with J2534 PassThru and ELM327 protocol.
VNCI MF Main Functions:
1. Compatible with Ford IDS and Mazda IDS newest version.
2. Support many J2534 compatible software(HDS, TIS, SDD2, VIDA, PCMFLash ...).
3. Support most all of ELM327 software (ELMConfig, Forscan, ScanMaster ...).
VNCI MF Advantages:
1. High speed communication. Program most of modules in 5 minutes.
2. More stability. Never let you down while reprogramming.
3. More coverage. Support J1850 PWM programming for Ford before MY2006.
VNCI MF Hardware Configuration:
1. High speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 6 and PIN 14. Speed 500Kbps)
2. Middle speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 3 and PIN 11. Speed 125Kbps)
3. ISO9141 and ISO14230 K line.(OBDII PIN 7 and PIN 15)
4. J1850 PWM.(AKA Ford SCP. OBDII PIN 2 and PIN 10.)
5. Ford FEPS.(OBDII PIN 13. programming voltage up to 20V)