Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Read details »
XTOOL M821 Benz All Keys Lost Adapter for KC501/X100 Pad3/X100 Max Key Programmers
What can M821 do?
Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost Communication Adapter is used for finishing and optimizing all key lost programming for multiple Mercedes-Benz modules.
With M821 Adapter, you can save as much as 65% of the calculation time on the process, or save you from plugging the key emulator in and out for hundreds of times.
M821 Adapter Description
1. OBD-16 port: Used to connect to J1Z02_BENZ communication cable or connect to EIS/EZS modules via DuPont cables.
*Caution: Don't connect to the OBD port on the car directly.
2. Status Light: This shows the power status of the adapter. When the red lights are on, that indicates the power is on.
3. Comm Light: This shows the communication status of the adapter. When the blue lights are on, that indicates the adapter is communicating with the tablet.
4. DB15 port: Used to connect to the main cable of XTOOL tablets.
*Note: Before connecting to M821 Adapter, please disconnect the OBD2-16 connector from the main cable.
1. Need to work with XTOOL KC501, PAD3, PAD3 SE
2. Please first update your Mercedes-benz Key programming software to the latest version 27.10
3. Mercedes-Benz all key lost programming functionis should be done online.Please make sure that you are connecting to a table network when processing.
XTOOL M821 Adapter Connection Method
1. Connect KC501 to the device via USB.
2. Connect Mercedes-Benz IR emulator onto KC501.
3. Disconnect the OBD2 connector from the main cable, then connect the device (or the VCI box) with the M821 Adapter using the main cable.
4. Connect 12V power supply onto the main cable.
5. Connect the EIS / EZS module with the M821 Adapter using the J1K02_BENZ cable. Please check the device for connection details.
Note: Please check the pictures in the device when connecting M821 Adapter and EIS / EZS module via J1K02_BENZ cable.
Note: The Mercedes-Benz IR emulator should be plugged into the slot of the module when operating.
Note: For devices which comes up with a VCI box, connect the M821 Adapter with the VCI box using the main cable, and keep the VCI box connected with the device via Bluetooth.
You can check the connection details for such devices in the device.