Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Automotive Full Systems Diagnostic Tool With MaxiFlash VCI
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Highlights:
1. Global Version, NO IP Limitation
2. Scan VIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
3. Upgraded Version of MS908P, MK908P, MS919, MS909, and Maxisys Elite. Intelligent diagnosis as Autel Ultra
4. 1-Year Free Updates Online and One Year Warranty. Later $1,115 per year thru Autel TCP
5. Split Screen Multi-app Navigation
: Same as Ultra, you can operate multiple APP simultaneously
6. Multiple Repair Guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases
7. Multi-language: English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
8. Advanced Programming and online Coding
, ECU upgrading & downgrading, ECU module matching & replacement, etc.
9. Topology Module Display:
View the system error codes and the system where the error codes reside, saving maintenance time
10. 40+ advanced functions:
Active Test/Guided Functions/Personalization/Modification/ etc.;
11. Multiple repair guidance:
Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
12. Autel Ultra Lite scanner supplied with MaxiFlash VCI which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP
13. Covers Tesla, McLaren, Adds FCA AutoAuth, Battery Test, WiFi instant Print functions
1. Intelligent Full System Diagnostics, Active Test
* Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics:
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assist, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnosis on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS and so on.
* Bi-Directional Active Test:
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
2. Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software / firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
Note: ECU Programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz Vehicles
3. Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
Autel OBD2 scanner MaxiSys M909 has Topology Module Mapping design to give you the distinctive diagnostic results:
1) Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which is easy to locate faults and causes.
2) Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
3) View structure of communication between modules
4) Makes Supported: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota-Lexus, Jaguar L-and Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
NOTE: Please be noted that Topology is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before you place order.
4. Special Service Functions:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new Autel Maxisys Ultra Lite. Now you can easily do functions like:
Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
TPMS: Battery registration and reset
Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
A / F Reset: Set or learn Air / Fuel ratio parameters
Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
BMS: Battery registration and reset
With Advanced MaxiFlash VCI;
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A / B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
Notice: The CAN FD / DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover / Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
Comparison: Autel Maxisys Ultra
vs. MaxiCOM Ultra Lite vs. MS919 vs. MS909
What Are The Difference Between Autel Maxisys Ultra
and Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite:
1. The Similarity
1). Both Maxisys Ultra
and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite are Global Version, No IP Blocking Problem.
2). Both of Them Come With 1 Year Free Update Online. After 1 Year, Update Cost about $1199 / Year.
3). Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming, Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
2. The Differences:
1). With Different VCI:
* Maxisys Ultra Comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 Which can Support VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Comes with MaxiFlash VCI, Can Not Support OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
2). With Different Language Option:
* Maxisys Ultra Support English Only. Can Not Change to Other Languages
* MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Support Multi-Language Which Covers English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
3). MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Maxisys Ultra Can
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Specification:
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
Memory: 4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
Display: 12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Connectivity: • WiFix2 (802.11 a/b / g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO), BT v.2.1 + EDR, GPS
USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device), HDMI 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5 Megapixel
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input / Output: • Microphone, Dual Speakers, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo / standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC / DC power supply with the temperature between 0° C and 45° C
Input Voltage: 12V / 3A Adapter
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60° C (-4 to 140° F)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 366.5 mm (14.43" ) x 280.9 mm (11.06" ) x 34 mm (1.34" )
Weight: 2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20),
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock , BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Main Unit
1pc x MaxiFlash VCI
1pc x Docking Station
1pc x Main Cable V2.0
1pc x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1pc x AC / DC Adapter(12V)
1pc x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
2pcs x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
1pc x Clamp Cable
1pc x USB to Enthernet Adapter
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Carrying Case
We are here for you:Email: Sales@OBD2gate.comWhatsapp: +86 18123844672Skype: Sales@OBD2gate.com