|Item Weight||22 kg|
|Returns||Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping. Read details »|
Why do you buy Launch Tools from OBD2gate?
X431 PAD 7 Features
1. Full system vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian and European markets over 110 brands, which is continually updated
2. Upgrade and expand the X-431 PAD VII with more software and service via the new module 'MALL' as demanded
3. Real-time voltage display helps technician to monitor the voltage condition of vehicle during the diagnosis
4. Topology mapping gives a visual checking on DTCs and all systems communication status
5. Support automotive communication protocols CAN/CANFD/DoIP and automotive communication standards J2534/D-PDU/RP1210
6. Auto-detects the communications protocol of the vehicle and assist to check automotive OBDII port pin damaged or not
7. Intelligent diagnostic enable identify VIN automatically and access system quickly
8. Guided function for VW and AUDI
9. Optional ADAS calibration function increases more revenue
10. Advanced coding and programming function
11. An extended solutio to support TPMS service
12. 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual band communication ensures quick and stable connection
13. Empower technician to diagnose light, medium & heavy duty vehicles with Smarlink C
14. The basic functions include read & clear DTC, remote diagnosis, Bi-directional control, live data graph, wireless software update etc.
15. Build-in repair information and training video modules help to track and fix issue fast
16. Support some car makes coverage till 2021, incl. BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Land rover etc
Service Lamp Reset
Nox Sensor Reset
Accurate ADAS Calibration functions
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is an electronic component in a vehicle, including various safety functions of the vehicle, such as automatic emergency braking (AEB), lane departure warning (LDW),lane keeping assist, blind spot elimination, night vision camera and Adaptive lighting. (NOTE: Need to be purchased separately)
Smartlink C is a new generation intelligent diagnostic box with Linux system independently developed by Launch, which supports multiple communication modes (USB, BT, WIFI) and multiple diagnostic protocols.
It can be used alone as a remote diagnosis box for SmartLink remote diagnosis, or as a pass-thru tool to connect with OEM software. As J2534 Pass Thru Tool, support remote connection with OEM software to complete remote diagnostics, support OEM software of multiple brands
1. Australian: AUST Holden, AUST Ford
2. Asian: Toyota Lexus, Honda/Acura, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Isuzu, Daihatsu, KIA, Daewoo, Suzuki, Proton, Tata, Mahindra, Ssangyong, Perodua, Maruti
3. European: Audi, Mercedes Maybach, BMW MINI Rolls Royce, VW Bentley Bugatti, Opel Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Volvo, Sprinter, Renault Dacia, Fiat Romeo Abarth Lancia, Rover, Landrover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Maserati, Ferrari, Arston Martin, Porsche, Jaguar
4. USA: USA Ford/Lincoln, GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep
5. Chinese: Changcheng (Great Wall), Geely, Qirui_TY(Cherry), Futian, Changan, Changhe, Haifei ….etc.
Heavy Duty Vehicles (Optional, can be purchased separately):Software Coverage:
1. Compatible with X-431 series diagnostic scanners, X-PROG 3 enables reading/writing EEPROM, on-board MCU and BMW CAS4+/FEM chips, Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating special keys, reading BMW engine INS code.
2. Supported brands: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, BMW, MERCEDES-BENZ, TOYOTA, etc. More models continue to be updated.
3. Supported systems: Automatic Transmission, Instrument System, CAS, Body System, Lock System, etc.
4. Compatible with: X-431 PRO GT, X-431 PRO V4.0, X-431 PRO 3 V4.0, X-431 PRO 5, X-431 PAD III V2.0, X-431 PAD V, X-431 PAD VII
5. Reads & writes most Engine/Gearbox ECUs without disassembling the shell
Launch X431 G3 Core Functions
1. Integrated the functions of key matching/copy, anti-theft IC reading & writing, and ECU reading & writing, etc.
2. Supports common ECU/MCU/EEPROM major manufacturers, with over 1200 product models, and constantly updating.
3. Supports ECU replacement for all lost without disassembly for VW/AUDI non-35XX instrument (it can be read directly through independent harness without removing the IC).
4. Supports ECU replacement for the fourth-generation of VW/AUDI engine;
5. Supports ECU replacement for the fifth-generation of VW/AUDI Bosch and Siemens engines.
6. Supports the all lost and replacement for the fourth generation of AUDI EZS, comfortable ECU, and KESSY IC.
7. Supports the BMW F and G chassis 8HP gearbox ECU reprogramming to empty.
8. Supports the BMW CAS4/CAS4+ module replacement.
9. Supports the ECU cloning and replacement for BMW Siemens engines.
10. Erase the password for Mercedes-Benz engine and gearbox within 3S.
11. Add the function of calculating the password for the Mercedes-Benz key within 1 minute.
Supported Chip Brands:
It supports common mainstream ECU MCU manufacturers, with more than 1,000 product models, and they are continuously being updated.
Supported EEPROM Brands:
It supports common mainstream EEPROM manufacturers, with nearly 1,000 product models, and they are continuously being updated.
1x X-431 PAD VII main unit
1x Smartlink C diagnostic connector
1x Micro USB cable
1x Cigarette lighter cable
1x 5V DC out power adaptor
1x Battery clamps cable
1x OBD II extension cable
1x Non-16pin connector converting cabel
1x Password envelope
1x Non-16pin connectors set
1set x Launch G 3
Special function >> VIN registration
Confirm the ignition switch is on and the engine stopped.
Hold these conditions during this procedure.
As we can see, the VIN/Chassis value is blank now.
VIN Read >> Input
Input the VIN of the vehicle. Refer to S/M for the location of the identification plate.
Write >> Input
Input VIN once again.
Turn the ignition switch off for 10s, then the ignition switch on to confirm no DTC.
Exit to enter into “VIN registration” again.
The VIN/Chassis value was displayed, which means the VIN number has already been registered successfully.