The MV108 digital inspection camera is designed to work with MaxiSys series products or PC. It turns your MaxiSys tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 8.5mm Digital Inspection Camera for MaxiSys Tablet Kit
Autel MaxiVideo MV108, featuring the ability to record digital still image and video, is a digital inspection camera specially designed for use with Autel MaxiSys series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It can make the matching device a video inspection scope that allows users to detect vehicle difficult-to-reach areas that are normally hidden from view, such as engine cylinders.
1. Autel MaxiVideo MV108 is wonderful for Up-Close Visual Inspections in Confined Areas,
such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
2. Removable Image Head Cable connects to the Tool When Performing Digital Inspections for Image and Video Viewing
3. MV108 Can Work with MaxiSys Tablets
such as Maxisys Ultra
, Maxisys Ultra Lite
, MaxiSys Elite II
, MaxiCOM MK908P
, MK908, MS906BT
, MK906BT, MS906TS, MS906 PRO
, MK906 PRO
, MK906 PRO-TS, MS908S Pro to get the optical image evaluation, detection, and diagnosis.
4. MV108 is Super Bright LED and High Resolution Provide Crystal Clear Images.
Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
5. MV108 Work Around the Vehicle:
2.54cm to 35.56cm (1" to 14") Cable Being Long and Flexible Enough to Stay in Position Perfectly / Super Clear Camera (640*480 8.5mm imager) Surrounded by Bright LED Lights providing crystal clear images / 3 practical head accessories (Magnet, Hood, Mirror) aim to deal with any unexpected and tricky events.
1. Suitable for Maxisys & Maxisys Mini & PC
2. Flexible Imager Head and cable
3. Optimal Viewing Distance: 1" to 14" (2.54cm to 25.56cm)
4. Head and Cable are waterproof to 3m (10")
5. Record Digital Still Images and Vivid Video
6. Can Be Used in the confined spaces
7. Crystal Clear Images with High resolutions
8. Capable of recording digital still images and vivid videos
9. Small diameter allows it to be used in the confined spaces, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
10. Super bright white LED and high resolutions provide crystal clear images.
MaxiVideo MV108 Functions:
1. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas
2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces
3. Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections
4. Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes
5. Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images
This digital inspection camera is made up of three parts:
1. Removable Imager Head Cable connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing;
2. Handgrip is an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation;
3. USB Cable connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet or PC for data analyzing.
Autel never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook are utility, helpful and effective tools to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Mirror – helps to look around corners and see the unreachable areas
Hook – unclogs obstacles and picks up wires in the pipes or confined areas
Magnet - picks up small metal objects, such as dropped rings or screws
How to Use:
1. Connect the Removable Imager Head Cable to the Handgrip. Make sure the key and slot are properly aligned. Once they are aligned, finger-tighten the knurled knob to hold the connection firmly in place.
2. Power up the MaxiSys Tablet, and select the "Digital Inspection" application on the Job Menu.
3. Connect the MaxiVideo inspection camera to the MaxiSys Tablet with the USB connection, and you can start performing digital inspections with it.
NOTE: The power of MaxiVideo inspection camera is directly supplied by the USB port, and no external power source is needed.
1. Removable Imager Head Cable – connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing
2. Handgrip – ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation
3. USB Cable – connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet